1. That God, the Eternal Spirit, is both Father and Mother.
2. That the Son - the Cosmic Christ - is also the light which shines in the human heart. By reason of this divine sonship, all are brothers and sisters in spirit, a brotherhood which embraces all life visible and invisible, including the fairy and angelic kingdom.
3. The expression of these principles in daily life, through service.
4. The awareness of the invisible world, which bridges separation and death and reveals the eternal unity of life.
5. That life is governed by five cosmic laws: Reincarnation: Cause and Effect: Opportunity: Correspondences: Compensation (Equilibrium and Balance).
6. The ultimate goal of humankind is that the inner light should become so strong and radiant that even the cells of the physical body are transmuted into finer substances which can overcome mortality. This is known as the Christing of the Human Being, or in the words of the Ancient Brotherhood, the blooming of the Rose upon the Cross of matter.
For more information regarding the work or teachings of The White Eagle Lodge visit their website.
© Copyright 1986 by Frank Perry. All rights reserved.
© Frank Perry, 1992. All of these articles are copyright. They may individually be copied and shared with others in a spirit of knowledge-sharing and fair play, but they may not be sold, printed or reproduced in quantity or changed in form without the permission of the copyright holder. None of this material may be reproduced in workshops or lectures of any kind unless quotes are credited or properly attributed.
Magazine and other editors may e-mail the White Eagle Lodge for permission to reprint. E-mail: